From the Video Author:
Subtitled version of "INJA KOJAST INJA IRAN AST SARZAMINE MANO TO" (link below) - a woman speaking about the state of her country while filming the rooftop shouting of "Allah-o Akbar" in Iran on Friday June 19th
This young woman is touching people's heart around the world, proving once again that we can relate as human beings despite our differences.
I don't understand how anyone can bring hatred - whether against Islam or against the West - to this wall. What do anyone's grievances and agendas have to do with her beautiful appeal?!
We hear this young lady's soul in this poem and we owe her our respect. May she, her loved ones, and the people of Iran be safe from harm.
More Articles from “BloggersUnite for a Free Iran” Members. If you want a copy of these links just copy & paste the text below.
- Neda - the revolution has a face
- For People in Iran and the Rest of Us
- Let Truth Rain in Iran
- Social media and the protests in Iran
- Iran it's your choice
- Freedom Banner
- Fairy Tales have no happy ending sometimes. It's just the imagination that pushes it on.
- Iran Revolts for Freedom
- Going Green: Free Iran
- The Audacity of Having a Voice
- Solidarity with Iranians
- Iran Blog from Amnesty International
- Islam - The Stranglehold Religion?
- Bloggers Unite: Freedom for Iranians
- Why blog about Iran
- 23 bloggers & journalists arrested
- Iran Halt the Crackdown
- A Poem from the Rooftops of Iran
- Make your Avatar Green (Twitter, Blogger, WordPress, TypePad, Social Network)
This post is part of BloggersUnite.Org. to fight against Violence, arrests, crackdowns and media blackouts which continue to increase in Iran in the aftermath of the recent presidential elections.
On Monday June 29th, Bloggers from around the globe will Unite for a Free Iran. Please JOIN in and use your blog to educate your readers and spread the word about how we can help Free Iran.
Tweeting about this event use hash tag #FreeIran
What can you blog about? How can you help?
* write a post about the lack of basic human rights and freedoms
* let the people in Iran know that we are supporting them and their fight for freedom and for their votes to count
* do what we can to help highlight the disappearance and inhuman treatment of Iranian citizens
* arrange/promote Blogger & Twitter Meetups in your town on Monday
* write a post offering moral support to the people of Iran
* call on the Iranian government to stop arresting peaceful protesters and opposition supporters, and to free those it has already detained
* blog to get the people of Iran free and open Internet access
* blog for a fair and just election
* write a post asking your readers to email the United Nations Human Rights Commission to hold an Emergency Meeting
* blog to free the press and remove the controls that have been placed on media and bloggers
* call for an end to the violence in Iran
* blog to ask your readers to turn all avatars green on all any social websites they belong to - the color of Mir Hossein Mousavi's campaign
* blog to ask your readers to turn all avatars black to mourn those killed in the protests there organizations who fight for Human Rights
* add an Action Badge to your blog before June 29th getting other bloggers to join in.
Please post any other ideas you have for how bloggers can use our blogs to make a difference on Monday June 29th.
*Tweeting use Hash Tag #FreeIran
I Am praying for the Violence happening in Iran to end soon.
Instead of saying Heavenly Yours as I always do;