A short notes from God!:Heavenly yours
A short notes from God!
12:08 AM | Author: AgentPX

"What do I have to do to get your attention?
Take out an ad in the paper?"

"Earthlings, don't treat me like an alien."

"How can you possibly be a self-made man? I specifically recall creating you."

"You think it's hot here?"

"Could you imagine the price of air if it were brought to you by another supplier?"

"Will the road you're on get you to my place?"

"Need directions?"

"Please don't drink and drive, you're not quite ready to meet me yet."

"I think you're the most beautiful person in the world. Okay, so I'm biased."

"Follow me."

"Don't forget your umbrella, I might water the plants today."

"We need to talk."


More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com

Bookmark and Share
|
This entry was posted on 12:08 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Search This Blog